The 8ft trampoline is perfect for young families with only a little backyard room - 2.43 meters wide, 100kg jumper capacity, trampoline includes safety netting, ladder and padding. Our trampolines are loved not just because they are built to last, easy to assemble or because of their safety features but also because of the joy it brings your kids!
Bouncing around on a trampoline is a great way to keep fit and healthy. The thick safety padding covering the springs ensures your child’s safety and the UV resistant net will prevent kids from falling off.
We've gone above and beyond what is required for safety. We have had our trampolines independently tested to meet and Australian Safety Standard for Trampolines which is not mandatory, but we believe it should be. Make the smart and sensible choice and order your trampoline from Premier Trampolines.
PLENTY OF ROOM TO BOUNCE
2.43m from edge to edge, trampoline net on the outside of the safety pad so you get full use of the trampoline.
BUILT FOR ANY WEATHER
Safety Padding, Netting and Jumping Mat is fade, sun, rain and mildew resistant.
STRONG AND STURDY
A genuine 100kg weight capacity. Strong 2mm double galvanised frame constructed to last.
60-90 minute assembly time needed. Click here to watch our 2 minute assembly video.
Box 1: 130cm x 46cm x 20cm 30Kg
- Calculated at Checkout
- Frame Diameter:
- 2.43m from frame to frame across the middle of the trampoline. This is not the mat size, but the whole space inside the trampoline that can be utilised.
- Frame Construction:
- 1.6mm thick Double Galvanised Steel. The steel pipe has been through the galvanisation process and is galvanised inside and outside. This is an essential process to combat rust.
- Frame Height:
- 54cm off the ground. This measurement is from the ground to the top of the jumping frame.
- No. of Springs:
- 48 x 135mm long (including the hook).
- Safety Net:
- 1.65m High above the jumping frame.
- Total Trampoline Height:
- 2.34m from the ground to the top of the enclosure pole.
- Powder coated 2 rung Ladder included
- Pad Foam Thickness:
- Pad Covering:
- 310gms PVC
- No. of Legs:
- Enclosure Poles:
- 6 full-length from ground up, double clamped
Delivery of TRAMPOLINES:
We deliver to all areas of Australia via national courier networks. To deliver your item they will need your:
Included in your shipping price is one delivery attempt. If you are not home and have not left an authority to leave, the courier will take the trampoline back to their depot and you will need to collect it. If you call the courier and ask for a second delivery an additional $35 will need to be paid. Unfortunately the courier cannot call you prior to delivery.
We recommend that you advise a safe place to leave your trampoline if by chance you may not be home when they come. The courier will follow these instructions.
Estimated Delivery times: Below times are estimates (they are not guaranteed delivery times) and can take longer in the Christmas period. It is recommended you order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.