Trampoline Safety Tips
Bouncing around on a trampoline can be can a lot of fun but you need to make sure you do it carefully by following all the trampoline safety tips you can. Here are some trampoline safety tips that will help to make your trampoline experience safe.
1. Set up the trampoline at ground level. Make sure the ground is even.
2. Make sure to remove any leaves, water, or other debris from the trampoline before jumping.
3. Cover the trampoline’s frame, spring, and hooks with correctly with protective safety pads.
4. Install the safety net correctly around the trampoline.
5. Replace any damaged fixtures, padding, and netting before using the trampoline.
6. Remove objects underneath the trampoline.
7. Remove your socks and shoes, which increase your risk of slipping.
8. Always supervise children when they use a trampoline.
9. Allow only one person on the trampoline at a time.
10. Always jump in the center of the trampoline and avoid jumping along the edge.
11. Never jump off a trampoline. Tell children to stop jumping, walk to the edge, sit down, and slide off.
12. Use an Anchor kit to reinforce the base of the trampoline.