The Jump Trampoline is amazing value for money. Our 8ft Jump Trampoline is perfect for the young jumper or those with small backyards and families. The 8ft Trampoline is only 50cm off the ground so the little ones can easily slide on and off the trampoline unassisted.
Included in this great package is the trampolines strong and sturdy frame which has been galvanized and is rust resistant. It has UV protected padding, matting, and netting to ensure that the kids will be able to enjoy this trampoline for many years to come.
PLENTY OF ROOM TO BOUNCE
2.43m from edge to edge, trampoline net on the outside of the safety pad so you get full use of the trampoline.
BUILT FOR ANY WEATHER
Safety Padding, Netting and Jumping Mat is fade, sun, rain, and mildew resistant.
STRONG AND STURDY
A genuine 80kg weight capacity. Strong 2mm double galvanised frame constructed to last.
60-90 minutes assembly time needed.Click here to watch our 2-minute assembly video.
Box 130cmx 49cmx 22cm 37Kg
- Calculated at Checkout
- Frame Diameter:
- 8ft(2.43m) from frame to frame across the middle of the trampoline. This is not the mat size, but the whole space inside the trampoline that can be utilised.
- Frame Construction:
- 1.4mm thick Double Galvanised Steel. The steel pipe has been through the galvanisation process and is galvanised inside and outside. This is an essential process to combat rust.
- Frame Height:
- 50cm off the ground. This measurement is from the ground to the top of the jumping frame.
- No. of Springs:
- 48 x 135mm long (including the hook).
- Safety Net:
- 1.65m High above the jumping frame.
- 2-Rung ladder - Not Included
- Pad Foam Thickness:
- Top of Pad Covering:
- 310gms PVC
- No. of Legs:
- Enclousure Poles:
- 6 full-length from ground up, double clamped
Delivery of ACCESSORIES:We deliver to all areas of Australia via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. To deliver your item please provide:
Included in your shipping price is one delivery attempt. If you are not home and have not left authority to leave, the parcel will be taken to the depot, and will need to be collected. Australia Post deliveries will be left at your local post office and Aramex Australia deliveries will be left at the Aramex depot.
After your item has been shipped you will receive an email with your tracking number.
Estimated Delivery times: Below times are estimates only (and are not guaranteed) and can take longer in the Christmas period. It is recommended that you order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.