The Jump Trampoline is amazing value for money.
Our 12ft Trampoline is high off the ground at approximately 70cm and also come with a thick, strong frame. The 12ft trampoline is one of our best sellers as it is suitable for families of all sizes and ages.
Included in this great package is a strong and sturdy frame which has been galvanized and is rust resistant. It has UV protected padding, matting and netting to ensure that you will be able to enjoy this trampoline for many years to come.
PLENTY OF ROOM TO BOUNCE
3.65m from edge to edge, trampoline net on the outside of the safety pad so you get full use of the trampoline.
BUILT FOR ANY WEATHER
Safety Padding, Netting and Jumping Mat is fade, sun, rain, and mildew resistant.
STRONG AND STURDY
A genuine 150kg weight capacity. Strong 2mm double galvanised frame constructed to last.
60-90 minutes assembly time needed. Click here to watch our 2-minute assembly video.
Box 1 147cm x 57cm x 21cm (39kg)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Frame Diameter:
- 3.65m from frame to frame across the middle of the trampoline. This is not the mat size, but the whole space inside the trampoline that can be utilised.
- Frame Construction:
- 1.4mm thick Double Galvanised Steel. The steel pipe has been through the galvanisation process and is galvanised inside and outside. This is an essential process to combat rust.
- Frame Height:
- 86cm off the ground. This measurement is from the ground to the top of the jumping frame.
- No. of Springs:
- 72 x 178mm long (including the hook).
- Safety Net:
- 1.65m High above the jumping frame.
- Total Trampoline Height:
- 2.51m from the ground to the top of the enclosure pole.
- 3-rung ladder included
- Pad Foam Thickness:
- Top Pad Covering:
- 310gms PVC
- No. of Legs:
- 4 Legs
- Enclousure Poles:
- 8 full-length from ground up, double clamped
Delivery of TRAMPOLINES:
We deliver to all areas of Australia via national courier networks. To deliver your item they will need your:
Included in your shipping price is one delivery attempt. If you are not home and have not left an authority to leave, the courier will take the trampoline back to their depot and you will need to collect it. If you call the courier and ask for a second delivery an additional $35 will need to be paid. Unfortunately the courier cannot call you prior to delivery.
We recommend that you advise a safe place to leave your trampoline if by chance you may not be home when they come. The courier will follow these instructions.
Estimated Delivery times: Below times are estimates (they are not guaranteed delivery times) and can take longer in the Christmas period. It is recommended you order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.